Friday, September 16, 2011

What goes best with chicken lettuce wraps? Friends!! :)

Don’t get me wrong, I love my new job, but I miss my friends from the old place.  While I am establishing friendships at the new place, there are roots and history with my friends from my previous job.  I treasure these friends and intend to safeguard the relationships so that we do not grow distant and then eventually strangers.  I’m sure my buddies would agree!

Tonight a trio of us dined at PF Chang’s China Bistro.   Some would call it a rut, but I absolutely love, love, love the chicken lettuce wraps.  I’ve tried similar offerings at other establishments, but nothing compares (at least to me).   It’s my favorite dish of all time at any restaurant.  And what makes them even better is enjoying them with friends!

Tonight was so much fun!  I loved catching up over dinner and then over dessert at another restaurant.  The stories that made me laugh until my sides hurt were great, but the best part of the evening was spending time together.  Thank you friends for a fabulous time!    

No comments:

Post a Comment