Sunday, March 18, 2012

Scenes from a Walk


View of Downtown Indy From Terrace
 Today, one of my niece's and I went for a walk.  We were looking for something to do that was cheap and fun.  Well, a friend of mine seems to always have really cool pictures to share on facebook.  So, I suggested to my niece that we just go someplace and walk around and take pictures of what we see.  We were at White River State Park for close to three hours.  Gorgeous day!  Sunny, warm, breezy...perfect picture taking weather.  The trek and the great outdoors has rendered me tired... good tired.  Because I am so sleepy, I would just like to share some of the images from today.  They are scenes from a walk.  :)


One of the Windows at Indiana State Museum Cafe


Indiana State Museum Entrance Canalside



Clock Outside of Indiana State Museum




One of the County Art Pieces







Statue Outside Eiteljorg Museum - Canal Side





Part of Mural on  South Side of Canal







Bridge Over Canal 





View From Bridge Over Canal









Part of a Mural Painted Along the Canal





Medals of Honor Memorial












No comments:

Post a Comment