Sunday, December 2, 2012

If the blouse fits...wear it!



 
Day 2 of my journey to better health.  I am trying to come up with a clever name, but in due time.  So, before I set out on my journey, I was preparing by beginning to track what I ate and the exercise I was doing.  Knowing I had been putting in some effort, I tried on a blouse I purchased a while ago but never wore, but then, I got too big to wear it.  However, whoo hoo!  I tried it on today day and it fits!!!  And when I put on my jeans, I didn’t have to suck it in.  Joy!!!

Before I get too excited, this morning, I could not resist ordering French toast for breakfast.  I knew I would have to pay the piper later, but I am still paying… I already walked for 40 minutes. After tracking my calories and exercise, I still need to make up 228 calories.  So, I need to do some aerobics tonight before bed. So, I guess I will finish up this blog, work on my final paper for class a bit, do some aerobics, read my Bible, pray, and go to bed.
Though I am thrilled by the blouse discovery, I know the journey is just beginning. Looking back on today, I realize I cannot continue to make bad breakfast decisions like I did this morning. The excess calories in the French toast caused a ripple effect into my day.  Lesson learned.  I am not going to beat myself up for it, but I am going to think twice about French toast because the blouse fit today!  I want to wear it and keep wearing it until the blouse is too big for me! J

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!!!!!! That's great!!!!
    I know how you feel about the french toast... move on, don't look back! You're on the right track!!!

    ReplyDelete